- TBD takes pride in our on-going efforts to use 100% recycled materials for all our shipping, packaging and business needs. While our packaging might look minimal we make every effort to ensure our handmade products come to you in a way that is not only practical but also efficient while reducing MSW waste.
- Beautiful packaging is nice but it only ends up filling landfills. According to the EPA, packaging such as corrugated boxes are among frequently recycled products. This makes up a major portion of municipal solid waste (MSW) amounting to 80.1 million tons of generation in 2017 (29.9 percent of total generation).
- Fabric prints are limited due to the nature of the fabrics. To ensure availability, sign up to our Very Important Pups (VIP) mailing list for special access to the pre-launches before they go live to the public. It’s an exclusive benefit given to our TBD friends and family!
- USE hashtag #TBDmakeitmatching on Instagram for a chance to be featured and be entered for our future giveaways!
- See a print you like and you want to swap another print? That’s the beauty of made to order! You can choose your own fabric pairings (*subject to the availability of fabrics). We do offer matching bow ties, bow clips and hair scrunchies to complete the entire look. If you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it can’t be done. Even special custom orders! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceeds of each sale goes to supporting animal rescues and local causes. We will be announcing the organizations we work with on our social media pages.